Counselors / Teachers
Dear Counselors and Teachers
Cal Poly is pleased to present the 15th annual EPIC — Engineering Possibilities in College — an enriching and fun summer camp for rising 7th-12th grade students.
Camp dates are:
- Session 1 June 13-17 Rising 6th-12th Grade (Virtual Program ONLY)
- Session 2 June 19-24 Rising 6th-8th Grade (Residential)
June 20-24 Rising 6th-12th Grade (Virtual)
- Session 3 June 26-July 1 Rising 9th-12th Grade (Residential)
- Session 4 July 5-8 Rising 6th-8th Grade (Residential)
- Session 5 July 10-15 Rising 9th-12th Grade (Residential)
- Session 6 July 17-22 Rising 9th-12th Grade (Residential)
We need YOUR help in promoting this important outreach program!
EPIC strives to interest ALL students in engineering, but especially those who are female, first-generation-college-bound, and/or under-represented multicultural students. Ideal candidates have good grades and abilities in math and science, with little or no exposure to engineering. Encouragement from you may spark their interest in EPIC summer camp and ultimately inspire their choosing engineering as a career path.
Please consider reading the announcement at the link below to your students and showing the four-minute video https://youtu.be/Cn40VYLWitg
Important details to emphasize:
- Must have access to a computer to run Zoom if applying to the virtual program
- Scholarships are available for students who need partial financial assistance to participate.
- Apply only to the session based on your grade during fall 2022
Please visit our website at epic.calpoly.edu for more information.
Thank you for your support!
EPIC Program Director