Welcome to Engineering Possibilities in College (EPIC)
College of Engineering COVID -19 FAQ
Deadline to apply: March 31, 2023
HOW TO APPLY
- Click on the "Apply now" button.
- Submit one application per student. This will include a student/applicant essay of up to 250 words answering why they would like to attend EPIC.
- Unfortunately, you are not able to save and return later to submit the application. We recommend writing the essay beforehand and coming back to copy/paste the essay and submit the application.
- Applicants do not need to submit a letter of recommendation or send in transcripts. There is also no fee to apply. Full payment is only required once the student is admitted.
2023 Program Dates
Session 1 July 2-7 Rising 6th-8th Grade (Residential)
Session 2 July 9-14 Rising 9th-12th Grade (Residential)
Session 3 July 16-21 Rising 9th-12th Grade (Residential)
*NOTE: Grades are based on Fall 2023 enrollment status.
Residential Program FEE $1,854
The fee covers the following:
- Housing (Sunday evening - Friday afternoon)
- All meals and snacks
- Engineering Classes
- Engineering week group project
- Speaker Series: Cal Poly Admissions, Industry Speaker, College Life, Engineering Majors, Engineering Student Panels
- Social Events: Scavenger hunt, talent show, recreation center, pool, movie night, bowling
- Tours: Cal Poly, College of Engineering, and Housing
- EPIC camp t-shirt, water bottle, cinch bag
Highlights and Daily Schedule (Pacific Standard Time)
Check-In Sunday 3:00 pm / Check-Out Friday 3:00 p.m.
Topics will vary depending on the week. To view the course descriptions please go to the EPIC 2023 tab.