How to Apply
Summer 2022 Program Dates
- Session 1 June 13-17 Rising 6th-12th Grade (Virtual Program ONLY)
- Session 2 June 19-24 Rising 6th-8th Grade (Residential)
June 20-24 Rising 6th-12th Grade (Virtual)
- Session 3 June 26-July 1 Rising 9th-12th Grade (Residential)
- Session 4 July 5-8 Rising 6th-8th Grade (Residential)
- Session 5 July 10-15 Rising 9th-12th Grade (Residential)
- Session 6 July 17-22 Rising 9th-12th Grade (Residential)
Registration fees for the tentative virtual and residential programs in 2022 are to be determined.
Grades are based on Fall 2022 enrollment.
HOW TO APPLY
- Sign up for an EPIC account, if you don't already have an account.
- Click on the "Apply Here" button. (Application will be available on February 2, 2022.)
- Submit one application per student. This will include a student/applicant essay of up to 250 words answering why they would like to attend EPIC.
- Unfortunately, you are not able to save and return later to submit the application. We recommend writing the essay beforehand and coming back to copy/paste the essay and submit the application.
- Applicants do not need to submit a letter of recommendation or send in transcripts. There is also no fee to apply. Full payment is only required once the student is admitted.
Note: If you forget your login and/or password, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org