How to Apply
Application for summer 2021 is now CLOSED.
Summer 2021 Virtual Program Dates
- Session 1 June 21-25 Grades 7-8
- Session 2 June 28-July 2 Grades 9-12
- Session 3 July 5-9 Grades 9-12
- Session 4 July 12-16 Grades 9-12
- Session 5 July 19-23 Grades 9-12
Grades are based on Fall 2021 enrollment.
HOW TO APPLY
- Log in to your EPIC account to submit or continue your application. If you don't have an account, please sign up for one by clicking the sign up button above.
- Once logged in click on "Add Camper" tab. Enter your camper/student information. Although the application requires an adult to log in, the participant will need to complete a portion of the application. This will include submitting an essay of up to 250 words answering why they would like to attend EPIC.
- Make sure all applications are finalized and submitted by the deadline. This includes the scholarship application. Although the program is not first come first serve, we strongly encourage you to apply early.
- Applicants do not need to submit a letter of recommendation or send in transcripts. There is also no fee to apply. Full payment is only required once the student is admitted.
Note: If you forget your login and/or password, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org