How to Apply
Please check back in December for more information regarding virtual and in-person 2021 program.
The dates for Summer 2021 are
- Session 1 June 21-25 Grades 7-8
- Session 2 June 28-July 2 Grades 9-12
- Session 3 July 5-9 Grades 9-12
- Session 4 July 12-16 Grades 9-12
- Session 5 July 19-23 Grades 9-12
Grades are based on Fall 2021 enrollment.
HOW TO APPLY
- Log in to your EPIC account. If you don't have an account, please sign up for one. (Log in page and EPIC application will be open January 2, 2021.)
- Once logged in click on "Add Camper" tab. Enter your camper/student information. Although the application requires an adult to log in, the participant will need to complete a portion of the application. This will include submitting an essay of up to 250 words answering why they would like to attend EPIC.
- Make sure all applications are finalized and submitted by the deadline. This includes the scholarship application. Although the program is not first come first serve, we strongly encourage you to apply early.
- Applicants do not need to submit a letter of recommendation or send in transcripts. There is also no fee to apply. Full payment is only required once the student is admitted.
Note: If you forget your login and/or password, send us an email to email@example.com