How to Apply
The application will be available February 1-March 31, 2024
Tentative Summer 2024 Program Dates
Residential Program Fee $1,975
- Session 1 June 30-5 Rising 6-8th Grade (Residential)
- Session 2 July 7-12 Rising 9-12th Grade (Residential)
- Session 3 July 14-19 Rising 9-12th Grade (Residential)
- Session 4 July 21-26 Rising 9-12th Grade (Residential)
Grades are based on Fall 2024 enrollment.
HOW TO APPLY
- Click on the "Apply now" button. (Application link will be available February 1-March 31, 2024)
- Submit one application per student. This will include a student/applicant essay of up to 250 words answering why they would like to attend EPIC.
- Unfortunately, you are not able to save and return later to submit the application. We recommend writing the essay beforehand and coming back to copy/paste the essay and submit the application.
- Applicants do not need to submit a letter of recommendation or send in transcripts. There is also no fee to apply. Full payment is only required once the student is admitted.