February 1, 2020 at 8:00 AM (PST) Online application Opens
April 15, 2020 at 5:00 PM (PST) Online application Closes
April 30, 2020 after 5pm (PDT) Admission decisions are sent via email to all applicants
May 15, 2020 at 5:00 (PST) Full payment and registration
May 15, 2020 All required material must be postmarked on/before
WHO CAN APPLY
Students currently in grades 6-11th, are eligible to apply for the EPIC 2020 summer camp. Students who will graduate High School in June are not eligible to attend EPIC.
HOW TO APPLY
- Log in to your account on the home page. (If you don't have an account, please sign up for one. You can do this at any time.)
- Click on "Add Camper" tab. Enter your camper/student information. You may enter more than one "camper" if you have multiple students applying.
- The EPIC and Scholarship application links will appear starting February 1, 2020.
Note: If you forget your login and/or password, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transcripts and letters of recommendation are NOT needed.
Once admitted, the following forms must be mailed in.
- 2020 EPIC Liability Forms Checklist
- Identified Risks of Participant Authorization of Consent for Medical Treatment
- 2020 EPIC Medication Form
- 2020 EPIC Rules and Regulations
- ASI Guest Pass Waiver of Liability
Cal Poly Engineering
1 Grand Ave., Bldg. 192, Rm. 301
San Luis Obispo, CA 93407
EPIC 2020 DETAILS
Use the links below, or in the box to the right to expand the options for pages to view. Schedules, Tracks, and Transportation details are all provided. All sessions are residential ONLY!