February 1, 2019 at 8:00 AM (PST) Online application Opens
April 15, 2019 at 5:00 PM (PST) Online application Closes
April 30, 2019 after 5pm (PDT) Admission decisions are sent via email to all applicants
May 18, 2019 at 5:00 (PST) Full payment and registration
May 24, 2019 All required material must be postmarked on/before
WHO CAN APPLY
Rising 6th graders (will be in 7th grade in Fall 2019) through rising 11th graders (will be in 12th grade in Fall 2019). Applicants from within and outside of the United States.
HOW TO APPLY
- Log in to your account on the home page. (If you don't have an account, please sign up for one. You can do this at any time.)
- Click on "Add Camper" tab. Enter your camper/student information. You may enter more than one "camper" if you have multiple students applying.
- The EPIC and Scholarship application links will appear starting February 1, 2019.
Note: If you forget your login and/or password, send us an email to email@example.com.
Transcripts and letters of recommendation are NOT needed.
Once admitted, the following forms must be mailed in.
- 2019 EPIC Liability Forms Checklist
- Identified Risks of Participant Authorization of Consent for Medical Treatment
- 2019 EPIC Medication Form
- 2019 EPIC Rules and Regulations
- ASI Guest Pass Waiver of Liability
- English or Spanish – IRB Consent
Cal Poly Engineering
1 Grand Ave., Bldg. 192, Rm. 301
San Luis Obispo, CA 93407
EPIC 2019 DETAILS
Use the links below, or in the box to the right to expand the options for pages to view. Schedules, Tracks, and Transportation details are all provided. All sessions are residential ONLY!