February 1, 2018 at 8:00 AM (PST) Online application Opens
April 15, 2018 at 5:00 PM (PST) Online application Closes
April 30, 2018 after 5pm (PDT) Admission decisions are sent via email to all applicants
May 18, 2018 at 5:00 (PST) Full payment and registration
May 25, 2018 All required material must be postmarked on/before
WHO CAN APPLY
Rising 6th graders (will be in 7th grade in Fall 2018) through rising 11th graders (will be in 12th grade in Fall 2018). Applicants from within and outside of the United States.
Transcripts and letters of recommendation are NOT needed.
Once admitted, the following forms must be mailed in.
- 2018 EPIC Liability Forms Checklist
- Identified Risks of Participant Authorization of Consent for Medical Treatment
- 2018 EPIC Medication Form
- 2018 EPIC Rules and Regulations
- ASI Guest Pass Waiver of Liability
- English or Spanish – IRB Parental Consent
- English or Spanish – IRB Assent Form
Cal Poly Engineering
1 Grand Ave., Bldg. 192, Rm. 301
San Luis Obispo, CA 93407
EPIC 2018 DETAILS
Use the links below, or in the box to the right to expand the options for pages to view. Schedules, Tracks, and Transportation details are all provided. All sessions are residential ONLY!