July 6 - 10
Day Camp $620
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Daily
Residential Option: July 9 - 14 Add $1,000 for a total of $1,620
(See the Residential Information Page if you signed up for Residential)
Students should be dropped off at the Engineering Plaza daily by 8:45 a.m. (8:30 a.m. on Monday check-in day). Students should be picked up daily at 5:00pm at the Engineering Plaza. A shuttle bus will be available to transport students to and from camp on a daily basis; this will stop at Arroyo Grande High School, Santa Maria High School and Righetti High School. If there are enough students, we will consider adding a N. County shuttle bus. See the Transportation and Parking Tab for more information.
You must pay for parking if you plan to get out of your vehicle. The parking meters in the H2 parking lot are a good option for drop off and pick up.
Students should eat breakfast before arriving to camp; they will be provided lunch and a snack every day.
What to Bring
See the EPIC Dress Code below for specifications on appropriate camp clothing. EPIC students should bring the following items with them to camp every day:
- EPIC Backpack (will receive on the first day of camp)
- Pencil and Notepad
- Closed toed shoes
- Water Bottle
- Additional snacks
- Phones are allowed but may not be used during camp activities except for taking photos
- Beach Bag
- Spending money for snacks, Starbucks, arcade or University Bookstore
What NOT to Bring
Please do not bring computers, tablets, or valuables. EPIC and Cal Poly are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
EPIC Dress Code
All apparel should promote a positive learning environment and should not be distracting in any way. Clothing should cover cleavage, midriff, chest, and buttocks; undergarments should be covered and not visible. Attire that is see-through, strapless, or backless is prohibited. Shorts/skirts must extend to the end of the fingertips and pants should not sag. Apparel that depicts illegal substances, profanity, or other offensive language is forbidden. Students will be asked to change clothes if what they are wearing is inappropriate. Swimsuits must be modest.
EPIC Rules and Regulations
All students are expected to conduct themselves in a positive and respectful manner. Please refer to the information below for the full list of rules and regulations for EPIC.
ALL SCHOOL RULES APPLY.
- Attendance: Participation and attendance at all activities, workshops, and meals are mandatory.
- Behavior: Participants are expected to conduct themselves in a mature, orderly manner at all times. Vandalism and pranks will not be tolerated.
- Visitors: No visitors will be permitted during the camp except during previously specified times.
- Remain on campus: All participants are required to remain in the designated areas during the entire week. Certain areas are off limits due to insurance reasons.
- Drug, Alcohol and Tobacco Free: This camp is promoting a drug-free lifestyle. Given that, drugs, alcohol or tobacco use is strictly prohibited throughout the entire conference. Use of any prescription medication must be accompanied by a doctor’s note and must be noted on your health form.
- Electronic Games/Headsets: Electronic games, portable CD/radio/iPods and mp3 players, radios, cell phones, laptops, tablets, etc. may not be used during any organized program. We will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items, so it is preferred that these items are not brought to the camp.